Future of marketing
How AR Can Alter the Future of Marketing?
In a highly competitive environment, brands are always expected to do something out-of-the-box to grab the attention of their potential customers. While they have all tried and tested different methods, AR or Augmented Reality is something they all need to look forward to.
Why is AR the future of marketing? How can it convince the customers simply by giving them a preview of what they are looking forward to?
Use of AR in Marketing
A staggering developed in technology has ushered in augmented reality for marketing especially in gaming and shopping sectors. Hot on the heels of Pokmon Go, many marketers have realised the potential of this pioneering technology to attract their target audience.
Online shopping in particular has a lot of scope for the use of augmented reality. For instance, there are online stores that can make use of this technology to show how an outfit would look on someone without having to try on physically at a brick-and-mortar outlet!
Likewise, IKEA also used augmented reality apps for marketing to market their products. Their
interactive catalog is one of the best examples of using this technology of the future to help customers take an informed decision.
All in all, AR helps project a proposed concept or idea and removes the geographical and physical constraints associated with marketing.
Benefits of Using AR in Advertisement
The sheer benefits of AR in advertisement can easily beat any conventional methods like print ads, television ads or even web ad campaigns in the long run. This is perhaps the reason why brands are aiming for AR app development for marketing, which bring the following benefits to the table:
- AR apps help marketing reach larger groups of people in a short time and serve them all at once if required.
- AR apps works seamlessly with a wide range of industries and can be customized to meet specific requirements.
- Marketing strategies designed around augmented reality, saves the customers’ valuable time and helps them take a call-to-action within a short timeframe.
- Browsing through multiple options is easier with AR apps.
- People of all age groups can easily understand and interact with this marketing strategy. They don’t have to be a technology expert because everything is visually represented by the marketer.
AR app development for advertising will therefore pave the way for bringing more business across all sectors. With the potential to appeal to everyone from a 5 year old to the seniors, Augmented Reality apps for marketing are definitely the way to go! Want to get started with developing the best apps? Give Digital Technostacks a call and we’ll take it from there!