We can create specific changes in data of web application without reloading the web pages. The purpose or say features of this is to be simple, fast efficient in creating a user interface for applications.
Key Reasons to choose React JS
We have lots of framework platform so it’s a genuine question as to why we should use React JS. But it has some typical features which would make life easy for you. Let us look at some key reasons to choose React JS:
- Code reusability and data binding: It supports code reusability and can create an Android web application. It uses one side data binding and also flux which is an application architecture which controls the flow of the data from one point. It is a useful feature regarding web application development and can help us a lot. Data binding and code reusability are essential factors.
- Performance and testing: We can use to browse, ecmascript6 modules which define dependencies and can use it with reacts-di, babel, etc. They are easy to test can be treated as a function of the present state and can be checked from the output, triggered actions, events, etc. It is imperative to test before using and React JS makes it too easy to do it.
The benefits of React JS are as follows:
- Single Way Data Flow: It allows unique way data flow in which sets of values are passed as components rendered as properties in HTML tags. It cannot directly access or modify components but passes a call back which does this task. The property is then known as “Properties flow down, and actions flow up.
- Virtual Document Objects Model: React JS creates components of memory data structures, which computes the changes and then updates the browser. So a unique feature is enabled which allows the user to code and it renders the components, elements, and data which can ultimately be processed and used.
- Render method takes input and returns what to display. JSX is a XML like syntax. Components can be used to render () via these properties.
- A state-full component: A component can maintain internal state data in addition to taking input data. When a components state changes, it is re-invoked by calling render (). Although event handlers seem to be rendered inline but will be collected and implemented using event delegation.
- The JSX expressions can be used by rapping them in curly braces. They are immutable hence cannot be changed, you can just use render () to replace them in case of every time if you want modification anyhow.
React JS is flexible and provides hooks that allow you to interface with other libraries and framework. It uses markdown libraries to do so. The declarative aspects make it more comfortable to debug as well. Overall react is the best framework for creating the user interface in a web application. When a website is complex to code and can’t define the understanding of a user, then one can go for React JS.
React JS is a better framework platform indeed to create a user interface for iOS, Android type web application. It is user-friendly, convenient, and efficient and why not it should be preferred over any other framework. It is applied in Facebook and Instagram. So if you are thinking of creating or modifying data on the web page then you must learn and use React JS.
If you have any question or planning to develop a react web application then you can hire us. We have experienced team of React JS programmers who are able to full fill your requirements.