A Day of Fun and Adventure for the Hard Working and Troubleshooting IT Team
In times of success, we should thank all those who stood by us when we needed them. This is why we felt the need to thank our team, the hardworking souls, who have been with us through this journey. We, from Technostacks, had organized a day long picnic for our team at a renowned resort. Our Team too, loved the idea and on February 24, 2017, we embarked on our bus journey with a happy gang of our staff members.
The bus ride was as memorable and we had reached the resort early in the morning. The resort had our breakfast ready and soon after, the music speakers were on playing the latest of music encouraging everyone to shake a leg.
- Adventure activities to have fun:After a satisfying breakfast, our staff members got a chance to try their hands and skills on some adventure activities too. We had booked the resort for its lush open space and we found that our staff members happily ventured out to do the forest trekking and try their hands at Kayaking, tire walking, swimming and having fun in the pool, and finally zip-lining.
As the day progressed, the resort got our lunch ready. The sumptuous food left everyone contented. We then had an award ceremony where we felicitated all the members who had been our great pillars of support.
- Awards, Music and Dance aplenty:Our unique award ceremony gave away awards to achievers in the following categories:
- The Perfectionist “High Dedication” Award
- Star Performer of the Year
- Wonder Woman Award
- Bright Beginner Award
- Excellence of Adaptability Award
- Hyper Helper Award 2016 “Support Staff”
- The resort then organized a cultural event post which, we had high tea, and then danced our way to the waiting bus for our return trip. While returning, we saw the smile of contentment, and simply enjoyment on the faces of all our staff members. This just proved us that there is nothing more pleasing than a happy employee is. We would like to thank the resort members too for making the day very memorable for each of the employees of our firm.