Beacons Technology Is Redefining The Traditional Ways Of Business
Ever since the introduction of ibeacon technology by Apple Inc. in WWDC 2013, companies have leveraged this to their maximum benefits. Businesses are delving into newer dimensions with ibeacon apps.
Beacons app development is scaling new heights in the industry as the demand for ibeacon apps is soaring up. Unlike the Geofencing apps, ibeacons operate in a much smaller area and track every single device in their range. In this post, we will be discussing the various aspects of ibeacons development and ways to reap the maximum benefits to your business.
What the buzz is all about?
Beacons are low energy (LE) Bluetooth devices, which send Bluetooth wireless signals. It scans its proximity for beacon compatible devices and sends a promotional push notification to the devices.
Currently, few companies are manufacturing such BLE beacon devices. You can install as many beacons as you want to ensure maximum coverage and guide the prospective customers to your store.
How to use the Beacons?
It’s time to refurbish your old push notification mechanism. You are all set to use the beacon apps with the below steps.
- Set up the beacons: You need to buy some of the beacon devices and get it molded to suit the nature of your business. The only thing that needs to be kept in mind that those must be compatible with iOS and Android.
- Integrate with the app: In the next step, you have to create the push messages that you wish to send to the devices in its range. You can install the beacon app and integrate multiple physical beacon devices with it. Once the setup is done from your side, it starts scanning the proximity for compatible devices and sends the pre-defined messages.
- Install at your desired locations: Be it, your entrance or your exit or the main hall, you can choose to install the devices anywhere you want. Besides their locations, you can also choose the time and frequency of sending notifications.
How secure are these Beacons?
As we have already mentioned, these are very low range devices. Once the user moves out of its coverage area, beacons cannot track them anymore. Therefore, as it operates in a smaller area, it is very safe and secure.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – +91 79 40359036 | +91 9909012616